These reports were published by the Commission at different intervals to update the coordinates of a section of the boundary and to gather information on the maintenance of a section. There are 7 Special Reports available. At this time, because of their size, it is not possible to make these reports available online, but you can contact us if you need a copy.
- Source of the St. Croix River to the mouth of the St. Francis River, 1956
- Mouth of Niagara River to the head of the St. Clair River,1957
- Source of the St. Croix River to the Atlantic Ocean, 1962
- Arctic Ocean to Mount St. Elias, 1966
- St. Lawrence River, 1967
- St. Francis River to the St.Lawrence River, 1983
- St. Lawrence River to Lake Superior, 1986