1.- Is the boundary vista a "neutral zone"

No. The boundary between the United States and Canada is a line, not a zone.

2.- Is there a right of way in the deforested swath?

No. The boundary runs through privately owned and public lands (parks, crown lands, road allowances, etc), so authorization to cross those lands should be obtained from landowners and/or custodians. Only the Commission and its members, officers, employees and agents have the right to enter on and pass over the land of any person for the purpose of maintaining the boundary line.

3.- Does my property extend up to the boundary?

This is usually the case but the Commission cannot officially answer that question. This issue falls within the competent authority in matters of property rights. The boundary is a line defining how far the sovereignty of the two countries extends therefore, jurisdiction over land management extends up to the boundary line.